• 3 interesting facts about yourself
• a slightly exaggerated story about what you did this summer
GUYS I JUST REALIZED WHY PAPER BEATS ROCK OH MY GOD
PAPER SYMBOLIZES WORDS WHICH SYMBOLIZES BRAINS
AND ROCK SYMBOLIZES BRAWN.
BRAINS OVER BRAWN.
MIND OVER MATTER.
PAPER OVER ROCK.
You clever little shit.
then what the fuck does scissors mean
Russian medical record written in cursive
you say russian and i raise you chinese
*gasp of horror*
i refuse to believe any of this translates to anything
He did it. He actually managed to describe how it feels to live with depression and suicidal tendencies. And the being boring part? Blew my mind. This man is amazing.
can she just get an award or something
I reblog this whenever it pops up on my dash.
So many directions she could have gone with this joke…out of infinite possibilities…she picked the best possible direction.
Send me a number and I’ll tell you my unpopular opinion.
1. A selection of television programs you do not care for.
2. A selection of musical artists you do not care for.
3. A selection of celebrities you couldn’t care less about.
4. A hobby you “don’t get”.
5. A habit you find disgusting.
6. Something in school you really liked doing that everyone else bitched over.
7. Your favorite household chore.
8. Popular video games that make you go “meh”.
9. PC or MAC?
10. A sport you don’t like, for whatever reason.
11. A sport you really like, for whatever reason.
12. Television programs you love but have gotten shit for liking.
13. Musical artists you love but have gotten shit for liking.
14. A hobby you have/find interesting that other people bother you over/make fun of.
15. A habit you have that other people bug you over.
16. Something in school you hating doing and it felt like everyone else loved.
17. The household chore that makes you want to shoot your own face off.
18. A selection of video games that you enjoy that perhaps you really shouldn’t.
19. A celebrity crush that maybe even you don’t understand.
20. Free rant on whatever grinds your gears at the moment.
"you look gorgeous"
The Malfoy Family
Why does this look to me like they’re starting a musical number
put that violin back where it came from or so help me
so help me
so help me
it’s a work in progress
it’s gonna get better
Definitely just realised Matthew from “Bugs” is the same actor as Samandriel
Headcanon: Mathew works at the Wiener Hut and one day is asked by Samandriel to be used as a vessel
The vessel’s name is Alfie.
Counter counter-head canon: Matthew leaves home at 18 and changes his name to Alfie due to legal complications.
Counter counter counter head canon:
Counter counter counter counter head canon: Do you wanna fight about it? Huh? Do you?
Personal hide-head-in-hole canon:
Matthew left home at 18, got a job at Wiener Hut, and was self-sufficient for about 6 years before Samadriel requested permission for Vessel-y goodness.
Samadriel then lied to the Winchesters on the off chance they might recognize Matthew as Matthew.
That would work, but did he make a name tag just to fool him?
Matthew’s real uniform was at the cleaners
I can dig it
Arabian Little Red Riding Hood with a red hijab
A Japanese Snow White with her coveted pale skin and shiny black hair
Mexican Cinderella with colorful Mexican glass blown slippers
Greek Beauty and the Beast where Beast is a minotaur
Culture-bent fairy tales that keep key canonical characteristics
GIVE ME THESE I M M E D I A T E L Y
I AM SO TEMPTED TO DRAW THIS YOU HAVE NO IDEA
1. Greek mythology: any of a group of sea nymphs (often portrayed as half human and half bird, and to a lesser extent, half human and half fish that lured mariners to destruction by their singing.
2. a woman regarded as seductive and beautiful, especially a dangerous woman; temptress.
3. a woman who sings with enchanting sweetness.
4. a) a device in which compressed air or steam is driven against a rotating perforated disk to create a loud, often wailing sound as a signal or warning. b) an electronic device producing a similar sound as a signal or warning.
5. any of several salamanders of the family Sirenidae, such as the mud eel, having an eellike body, permanent external gills, small forelegs, and no hind limbs.
Etymology: from Old French sereine, from Latin sīrēn, from Greek seirēn.