Anonymous asked:if you're bored enough, any the odd numbered questions you feel like answering
[I think this ask was slightly older but since I didn’t respond to it before, I’ll make up for it now]
1. Is there a boy/girl in your life?
Hell yeah ;)
3. What do you think of when you hear the word “meow?”
My statistics teacher
5. Are you afraid of falling in love?
7. Have you ever slept on a couch with someone else?
…Yes (kind of?)
9. Name the last four beds you were sat on?
Wait what does that even mean
11. Honestly, are things going the way you planned?
Oh god no, but then again I’m terrible at carrying through with my plans
13. Would you rather have a poodle or a Rottweiler?
I’m more of a cat person
15. Would you rather visit a zoo or an art museum?
ART MUSEUM HELL YEAH especially modern!
17. How long have you known your 1st phone contact?
As in the first one who starts with the first letter of the alphabet in order of listing? I’ve known him for…4 years, I think? Maybe a little less, I can’t remember
19. Would you ever consider getting back together with any of your exes?
Well I only have one, and only if he transformed into a better person than the asshole he’s turned into since we went out, and even then he’s still got a lot to fix before I would even begin to legitimately consider it
23. How many bracelets do you have on your wrists right now?
25. What’s on your mind?
How can I teleport to Scotland right now
27. What is your favorite color?
29. Who are you texting?
31. Have you ever had the feeling something bad was going to happen and you were right?
WAY TOO OFTEN
33. Do you think anyone has feelings for you?
I sure hope my boyfriend does…
37. Are you friends with the last person you kissed?
Yes, and luckily he’s also my significant other
39. Has anyone upset you in the last week?
41. Where’s your last bruise located?
Huh… well I found one on my knee, I think I tripped or something
43. Last time you wanted to be away from somewhere really bad?
My house yesterday :P Which I did, cause now I’m responding to these at Birddog!
45. Do you have a favourite pair of shoes?
My (newer) combat boots!
47. Would you ever go bald if it was the style?
49. Does your bedroom have a door?
Yes, thank god
51. Do you know anyone who hates shopping?
53. Are goodbyes hard for you?
Extremely, I’m a very sentimental person when it comes to letting people go
55. How is your hair?
Puff levels are slightly lower today. Haven’t taken a shower so it’s a little softer than usual
57. Do you think two people can last forever?
Unless those two people are immortal, no
61. Do you wish you were somewhere else right now?
Not really, since I’m in my safe haven (finally). But I wouldn’t mind being in Scotland…
63. Where will you be 5 hours from now?
At the Lodge eating Cornish hens
65. This time last year, can you remember who you liked?
My current boyfriend :)
67. Did you kiss or hug anyone today?
My grandma <3
69. Have you ever tried your hardest and then gotten disappointed in the end?
71. How many fingers do you have?
Ten, I don’t live in that other dimension where some people don’t consider thumbs to be fingers
73. How old will you be in 5 months?
Five months older than I am now….and still 18
75. Why aren’t you with the person you were first in love with or almost in love?
Because we broke up and he kinda turned into an asshole and we both have new significant others
77. Are you friends with the people you were friends with two years ago?
For the most part yes, and with many more :D
79. Is there anyone you know with the name Mike?
Yeah, known him since kindergarden
81. How many people have you liked in the past three months?
The one that I am currently with :)
83. Will you talk to the person you like tonight?
Videochat, actually :D
85. If your BF/GF was into drugs would you care?
Hell yeah I would slap him upside the head
87. Who was your last received call from?
93. Are you keeping a secret from someone who needs to know the truth?
95. You’re locked in a room with the last person you kissed, is that a problem?
Hell no, we would have a blast ;)
97. Did you sleep alone this week?
Sadly… But in a different circumstance, luckily I haven’t had to share with my sister :P
99. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Absolutely not. There’s no such thing as love at first sight, but there is lust at first sight, which I don’t deny in the least. Hallmark has made it into some fantasy that upon the first second you lay eyes on someone you can fall in love with them, but it is nowhere near what true love really is in reality.